[ +/- ] [ Τώρα είναι Παρ Μαρ 29, 2024 6:53 am ]

Δημιουργία νέου θέματος Απαντήστε στο θέμα  [ 1044 Δημοσιεύσεις ]  Μετάβαση στην σελίδα Προηγούμενη  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 105  Επόμενο
 Μικρά και διάφορα νεα απο την κατηγορία WRC (και οχι μονο) 
Συγγραφέας Μήνυμα
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Δημοσίευση Re: Μικρά και διάφορα νεα απο την κατηγορία WRC (και οχι μονο)
Ανακοινώθηκε οτι θα κάνει δόκιμες με το C3 WRC.....

Παράθεση:
Nine-time World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb will rejoin Citroën Racing in the coming weeks to test the squad's C3 World Rally Car.
Εικόνα

The 43-year-old Frenchman, who claimed 78 wins with Citroën in his record-breaking WRC career, will drive the car for one day on asphalt next month.

The announcement was made this afternoon by PSA Motorsport, the group in charge of Peugeot Sport, Citroën Racing and DS Performance.

It said the alliance between its brands would enable Loeb to get back behind the wheel of a WRC car and continue his current programmes with Peugeot.

PSA said it was was 'an opportunity for Citroën Racing to get valuable technical feedback on the C3 WRC from the great champion.'

Loeb said: "At the same time as competing in cross-country and the World Rallycross Championship with Peugeot, I can bring my experience to Citroën by testing the C3."

"I can't wait to get back into a WRC and test how the technology has changed in that discipline! I'm still passionate about rallying. Of all the disciplines I've tried since I retired 5 years ago, it's the sensation of rallying that I love most."

Introduced at the start of the year, and built to the new World Rally Car specifications, the C3 has failed to match the success of previous Citroën WRC models like the Xsara, C4 and DS 3.

Despite taking a year out of WRC competition in 2016 to prepare for its comeback, Citroën has claimed just one win from the eight rounds so far this season and is ranked last in the FIA manufacturers' standings.

Kris Meeke scored Citroën's only win in Mexico but he was dropped for this month's Polish encounter after a series of crashes. The team drafted in Andreas Mikkelsen to replace him but Meeke returns for this week's Neste Rally Finland.

Earlier this month, team boss Yves Matton acknowledged that "directions taken during development of the C3 WRC were not fit for purpose" and that staff working for new technical director Christophe Besse were working on "upgrades that would provide the car with greater versatility."

"The priority now is to prepare for 2018," he said. "Some of the upgrades will need several months of development work and they won't be ready to be introduced until the start of next season."

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/july-201 ... 2-12-.html

Τετ Ιούλ 26, 2017 8:34 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Οπερ και εγένετο ....

και με ελληνικο βίντεο απο Mk2 :cheers

Τετ Αύγ 09, 2017 10:02 am
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Τουρκία αντι για Πολωνία στο καλεντάρι του 2018 για το WRC!
Παράθεση:
Rally Poland dropped for 2018 WRC season, to be replaced by Turkey.
Εικόνα

Rally Poland will be dropped from the World Rally Championship schedule for 2018 following repeated breaches of spectator security,
with Turkey taking its place on the calendar.

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1313 ... ey-returns

Τετ Αύγ 23, 2017 7:13 pm
Προφίλ
__
Άβαταρ μέλους

ΚΡΙΜΑ ηταν πολυ καλος αγωνας με δυσκολια και τρελους θεατες.

Juha Kankkunen - Rally Finland 1998

Πέμ Αύγ 24, 2017 7:10 am
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Η πρώτες εικονές από το C3 R5.....
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/1316 ... or-wrc2erc

Δευτ Σεπ 04, 2017 7:44 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Στην Hyundai Motorsport o Andreas Mikkelsen για τους τρεις τελευταίους αγώνες σε Ισπανία,Μ.Βρετανία και Αυστραλία.
Παράθεση:
Εικόνα
Andreas Mikkelsen joins the team from Rally de España

We have made an adjustment to our crew line-up for the remaining events of the 2017 WRC season.
Norwegian driver Andreas Mikkelsen will be joining our team for Rally de España, alongside Thierry and Dani.
Andreas will compete in all three remaining rounds of the championship – in Spain, Wales GB and Australia – together with his co-driver Anders Jæger-Synnevaag.
All three of our existing crews will remain under contract but the specific driver line-up will differ in each of the remaining rounds of the season, details of which will be announced in due course.
We have lost ground in the Manufacturers’ Championship in recent rallies, so the difficult decision to adjust crews has been made in an effort to close the gap to M-Sport in the final three rounds.

“Reaching this decision was not easy, but we felt it was necessary to reaffirm ourselves in the championship battle” ,said our Team Principal Michel.
“Discussions with Andreas have been ongoing since he was out of a drive but we had nothing to offer him, as our line-up was fixed. However, with us losing ground, we decided to re-evaluate the situation. We had an open discussion with all three of our crews, and informed them of our decision to make this adjustment. The precise line-up for Spain has been made, but we will confirm our crews for Wales and Australia in due course. For now, though, we welcome Andreas and Anders into Hyundai Motorsport and look forward to getting our 2017 championship back on track from Spain onwards.”

Andreas added:
“I am delighted to be joining Hyundai Motorsport and to be back in the WRC for the next three rallies. It is a great team with some very talented people, and the Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC has proven itself to be a winning car on every surface. I had the chance to test on gravel earlier this year. I had a really positive feeling, which I am sure we will find again in these last three events of the season. My aim is to do all I can to help the team in the Manufacturers’ Championship. I have a great belief in them and the car, so I am super excited. Anders and I are ready for this and we hope it will be the start of something more long-term.”

Andreas Mikkelsen Factfile
Date of birth: 22 June 1989 (Age 28)
WRC debut: Wales Rally GB 2006
WRC starts: 84 (up to Rallye Deutschland 2017)
WRC wins: 3 (Spain 2015, Poland and Australia 2016)
WRC stage wins: 74
Best WRC Drivers’ Championship result: 3rd (2014, 2015, 2016)

Anders Jæger-Synnevaag Factfile
Date of birth: 29 July 1989 (Age 28)
WRC debut: Rally de España 2014
WRC starts: 28 (up to Rallye Deutschland 2017)
https://motorsport.hyundai.com/driver-line-up-adjusted/

Τρί Σεπ 05, 2017 5:11 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Εικόνα
Εικόνα

Πέμ Σεπ 07, 2017 9:35 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Στους 2 τελευταίους αγώνες τις χρονιάς για το WRC σε Μεγάλη Βρετανία και Αυστραλία o Kalle Rovanpera θα οδηγήσει ενα Ford Fiesta R5 τις M-Sport.

Παράθεση:
Rovanpera to contest final two WRC rounds.
Εικόνα

Kalle Rovanpera will contest the final two rounds of this year’s World Rally Championship in an M-Sport-run Ford Fiesta R5.
The 16-year-old drove a Peugeot 208 T16 at last weekend’s Rally di Roma Capitale and will switch to a Fiesta R5 for next month’s Rally Liepaja in Latvia.
Rovanpera will turn 17 on October 1 and a day later will take his practical driving test in Finland, having already passed the theory test last week.
The Finn, who has already tested a Fiesta R5 car at M-Sport's Greystoke base, will subsequently drive the WRC2-spec car in Rally GB and in the WRC season finale in Australia.

M-Sport managing director Malcolm Wilson said he was excited to see how Rovanpera would adapt.
“He’s about the same as Jari-Matti [Latvala] was when he first came,” said Wilson, “and there’s always something really exciting about seeing these young guys progress.
"Having him with us for GB and Australia is fantastic news – he’s going to be a real talking point on the last two rounds of this year’s world championship.”
While the son of one-time world rally winner Harri Rovanpera is no stranger to R5 cars, his only competition outing in an M-Sport car was at the wheel of a Fiesta RS WRC, which he drove to second place In last year’s Bettega Memorial Rallysprint.

Wilson and Rovanpera’s manager Timo Jouhki confirmed no deal had been agreed beyond the end of this season.

Rovanpera has been shortlisted for Hyundai’s young driver programme next season and Jouhki wants to see the outcome of that shootout first.
“It’s tough [the selection process for the Hyundai seat], there are a lot of good drivers in there and it’s really difficult to predict which way this will go," said Jouhki.
"I would say the second option for us would be to stay with Malcolm.
"We already talked about next year with him and we have a long history of working well together and good relations, so this could make sense.”
Jouhki confirmed the thrust of Rovanpera's 2018 programme will be six rounds of the world championship in Mexico, Argentina, Finland, Spain, Britain and Australia.
Doubt has been cast over any British Rally Championship commitments, however, owing to potential date clashes.

Jouhki added: “We wanted to do the BRC, but this is becoming more difficult now because of the clashes with two of the rallies – we are contemplating this right now.
"Kalle doing a championship isn’t so important, we are interested in the experience from these events. We will look at the asphalt [BRC] rounds.
“And, of course, Rally GB is a round of BRC as well.”

https://www.motorsport.com/wrc/news/rov ... ia-955685/

Τετ Σεπ 20, 2017 5:54 pm
Προφίλ
__
Άβαταρ μέλους

Ο ΜΙΚΕΛΣΕΝ για δυο χρόνια στη ΧΙΟΥΝΤΑΙ ,θα είναι δίδυμο με Νεβιλ και το τρίτο αμάξι θα το οδηγεί ο Σορντο με τον Παντον ανάλογα τον αγώνα.

Juha Kankkunen - Rally Finland 1998

Παρ Σεπ 29, 2017 11:48 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Οδηγός τις Toyota Gazoo Racing για το 2018 ο Ott Tanak.
Εικόνα
http://toyotagazooracing.com/release/20 ... 18-01.html

Τετ Οκτ 18, 2017 6:07 pm
Προφίλ
Τελευταίες δημοσιεύσεις:  Ταξινόμηση ανά  
Δημιουργία νέου θέματος Απαντήστε στο θέμα  [ 1044 Δημοσιεύσεις ]  Μετάβαση στην σελίδα Προηγούμενη  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 105  Επόμενο
 Συναφή θέματα 
Μικρά & μεγάλα νέα-ειδησεις, φημες, ανακοινωσεις....
Δ. Συζήτηση: Επικαιρότητα
Συγγραφέας: saxter
Απαντήσεις: 662
Διάφορα για Ford Focus mk1
Δ. Συζήτηση: Αγγελίες
Συγγραφέας: Pyrgiotis
Απαντήσεις: 0
Μικρά και διάφορα νεα απο τους Ελληνικούς Αγώνες
Δ. Συζήτηση: Νέα / Ειδήσεις
Συγγραφέας: GregWrc
Απαντήσεις: 486
Μικρά και διάφορα νεα απο το Ελληνικό Dragster