[ +/- ] [ Τώρα είναι Πέμ Μαρ 28, 2024 10:27 am ]

Δημιουργία νέου θέματος Απαντήστε στο θέμα  [ 75 Δημοσιεύσεις ]  Μετάβαση στην σελίδα Προηγούμενη  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Μικρα νέα, ανακοινώσεις απο τα Ευρωπαϊκα Πρωταθλήματα 
Συγγραφέας Μήνυμα
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Δημοσίευση Re: Μικρα νέα, ανακοινώσεις απο τα Ευρωπαϊκα Πρωταθλήματα
Ο Kalle Rovanpera θα λάβει μέρος στους 7 από τους 8 αγώνες για το Ιταλικό πρωτάθλημα ράλλυ με Peugeot 208 T16.

Εικόνα

Παράθεση:
Kalle Rovanperä confirmed on Wednesday, Facebook site that participation in this year the Italian Rally Championship is now a certainty and the first race is already in front of over a week to get to Castelnuovo Garfagnana, in Tuscany.

Italian Rally Championship starts on Friday 17 March and Kalle Rovanperä together with co-driver Risto Pietiläinen participate in a series this year at the legendary French brand.

- Competition Begins gradually be filled. Next week will be displaced onto already towards Italy and a period of the first Italian races, Peugeot Sport's 208 T16 R5 car, some Rovanperä enthuses Facebook page.

Even in February in connection with Mikkeli Rally Kalle's father Harri Rovanperä mulled UrheiluUutiset.comin interview ajomahdollisuuksia son, the rest of the way:

- Let's see now, and a bit of explaining what can be run. Hungary has already become authorized. Italy still wondering, Harri Rovanperä background to the situation.

The Italian championship series includes a total of eight races and is likely to see Rovanperä involved in seven of these. From five races are run on asphalt and two on gravel, so the 16-year-old rally peak promise The weather in Italy this year right where he wanted asphalt experience, after all, Rovaperä competed so far mainly focused only on gravel and snow.

the end of March in the program is the legendary Sanremo Rally and then settles against the Hyundai Motorsport factory driver, in the WRC-series of well-known New Zealander Hayden Paddon, who will compete in Sanremo Hyundai i20 R5 together with team-mate Chewon Limin. Korean Lim is Hyundai's own driver development program trainee.

His career 62 World Championship rallies driven and one victory in addition to a total of four prize ranking reached Paddon applies of course Sanremo Rally Hyundai Motorsport R5-car success, and to him due to visibility, but also the feel of the asphalt, ajetaanhan Corsica Rally as soon as next week.

Rovanperä preliminary program of the Italian Championship 2017

17.-19.3. Rally Il Ciocco e Valle del Serchio (asphalt)
31.3.-1.4. Rally Sanremo (asphalt)
13.-14.5. Rally Adriatico (gravel)
2.-4.6. Rally del Salento (asphalt)
15.-16.7. Rally San Marino (gravel)
16.-17.9. Rally di Roma Capitale (asphalt)
13.-15.10. Rally Due Valli (asphalt)

Πέμ Μαρ 09, 2017 12:20 am
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Πολλές εξόδους είχαμε στο Rally Ypres 2017.......

ΕικόναΕικόνα
ΕικόναΕικόνα
ΕικόναΕικόνα
ΕικόναΕικόνα
ΕικόναΕικόνα
ΕικόναΕικόνα

Κυρ Ιουν 25, 2017 8:56 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Παράθεση:

Kajetanowicz and Baran in a championship-winning WRC car!

Εικόνα

Kajetan Kajetanowicz has prepared a great surprise for the fans: he gets behind the steering wheel of a WRC car in the 2017 Rally Barbórka! Triple European Rally Champion will drive a Ford Fiesta WRC in this year’s technical specification as the first Polish competitor. The car will also appear for the first time in this event, held in Warsaw as a traditional finale of the motorsport season in Poland. The LOTOS Rally Team driver will fight for his fifth consecutive victory in the rally, followed by fight on the Stage of Champions – city superspecial run on Karowa Street!

Kajetanowicz, co-driven by Jarek Baran, will fight for his fifth Rally Barbórka victory. The event concludes with competition and display of skills during the Stage of Champions on Karowa Street. Kajto continues to amaze his fans year after year, setting interesting and difficult challenges both for himself and for the team. This time he decided to thank his fans for their support this season in a unique way, during Rally Barbórka.

– Competing in Rally Barbórka always brings huge emotions. It is also an iconic wrap-up of your achievements in any given season and an important decision time – what to do next? Right here, eight years ago, I did my first rally with Grupa LOTOS branding. Since then we have achieved probably everything that is possible – seven championship titles, including the last one: record-breaking result for European and Polish motorsport. With this start I would like to thank all our fans and supporters for their support and faith in our abilities to become European Rally Champions for the third time. Every sportsman needs his fans and positive emotions. You have provided us with them this season. I decided to thank you for this with undertaking another challenge. It is a prize for me to drive a Ford Fiesta WRC in current specification but above all it is a huge experience. It will be not easy to use all its abilities first time out. Rally Barbórka Warszawska is a short event which demands amazing accuracy – which will be difficult to find quickly after switching to a WRC car. I want to thank M-Sport Poland for enabling me to have a go. One more time I want to thank my fans and partners, especially Grupa LOTOS, for our season together. This is probably the way to finish another chapter in my life… – says Kajetan Kajetanowicz ahead of the rally.

Εικόνα

This year’s Rally Barbórka – 55th edition of the event – consists of five special stages: three runs of Autodrom Bemowo (4.8 kms) and two runs of Tor Modlin (5.0 kms). The second one is a novelty in the schedule. The final showdown, the Stage of Champions on Karowa Street, starts at 18:20 CET.

Starts of Kajetan Kajetanowicz and Jarek Baran are supported by strategic partner of LOTOS Rally Team – LOTOS Group – as well as CUBE.ITG, Delphi and Driving Experience. More info about Kajetan Kajetanowicz and the team available at: http://www.lotosrallyteam.pl, http://www.kajto.pl, http://www.fb.com/EmocjeDoPelna, http://www.fb.com/KajetanKajetanowicz, http://www.twitter.com/Kajto_pl and http://www.youtube.com/Kajtopl

Phenomenal Ford Fiesta WRC

Εικόνα

The car, as usual, is serviced by professional crew of M-Sport Poland. Ford Fiesta WRC have scored the most important titles in this year’s World Rally Championship, wrapping up both Drivers’ and Manufacturers’ championships. This four-wheel drive car is powered by a turbocharged 1.6-litre engine, delivering 380 hp of power and 450 Nm of torque. Main differences between WRC and R5 version, used by Kajetanowicz to win his European titles, are not limited to internal components. It also boasts bigger aerodynamic packages – huge wings and wider body parts help to create greater downforce. Minimum weight is set at 1190 kilograms: rules demand that the car cannot be lighter.

The 2017 FIA European Rally Championship

This season in the FIA European Rally Championship has been monopolised again by the LOTOS Rally Team crew. The Polish duo scored points in seven out of eight rounds and their excellent pace brought them stage wins in majority of the events. Kajetanowicz won Acropolis Rally and scored podium places in Rally Islas Canarias, Rally Rzeszów and Rally di Roma Capitale. No other driver in 64-years’ history of the oldest rally series in the world has won three consecutive championship titles.

Πέμ Νοέμ 23, 2017 8:35 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Αρχίσαν και πωλήσεις :)

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Πέμ Νοέμ 23, 2017 8:43 pm
Προφίλ
___
Άβαταρ μέλους

Απο τον ερχόμενο αγώνα rallye du var

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Gille και Sebastien με τους λέοντες ...... :cheers

Πέμ Νοέμ 23, 2017 8:49 pm
Προφίλ
Τελευταίες δημοσιεύσεις:  Ταξινόμηση ανά  
Δημιουργία νέου θέματος Απαντήστε στο θέμα  [ 75 Δημοσιεύσεις ]  Μετάβαση στην σελίδα Προηγούμενη  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Συναφή θέματα 
VIDEO ΚΑΙ ΝΕΑ ΑΠΟ ΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΑ ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΜΑΤΑ 2020
Δ. Συζήτηση: Βίντεο
Συγγραφέας: Nikos
Απαντήσεις: 8
VIDEO ΚΑΙ ΝΕΑ ΑΠΟ ΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΑ ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΜΑΤΑ 2012
Δ. Συζήτηση: Βίντεο
Συγγραφέας: arsenarg
Απαντήσεις: 130
Μικρά και διάφορα νεα απο τους Ελληνικούς Αγώνες
Δ. Συζήτηση: Νέα / Ειδήσεις
Συγγραφέας: GregWrc